The haunting beauty of the Hook Peninsula provides the backdrop for Loftus Hall… the most haunted house in Ireland. Visit Loftus Hall and take our 45 minute interactive guided tour through the ground floor of this abandoned haunted mansion. Hear all about the grim, and often gruesome, history; and get the chance to experience “The Legend of Loftus Hall”. Our facilities at Loftus Hall include: Parking Cafe Gift Shop Wheelchair Accessible Toilets Free WiFi Private Beach Fairy Door Trail within the walled gardens Courtyard
Things to do , Tourist and Visitors
Opening TimesMon - Sun: for July & Aug
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please visit website to confirm opening times
Loftus Hall is now open every day throughout the Summer, until and including the 3rd September.
* A full calendar of opening dates can be found on our website: www.loftushall.ie/calendar
* House Tours run from 12pm, and the last one each day leaves at 5pm.
* House Tour take 45 minutes.
* The tour costs are: Adult €10, Senior €9, Student (Aged 12-18 or holders of legitimate student card) €8, Child (Aged 4-11) €6, Infant (Aged 0-3) Free, Family Group (2 Adults + 2 Children) €25, Family Group (2 Adults + 3 or 4 Children) €30.
* Tours run on the hour, and during peak season more tours are organised to meet demand when possible.
* Our House Tour is wheelchair/ buggy friendly.
* Loftus Hall House Tours are open to all ages. The suitability for children is left to parents/ guardians discretion; as Loftus Hall is Ireland's Most Haunted House, and there are some dark rooms on tour.
Hook Head Co Wexford