St Mary’s Church of Ireland dates back to 1727, though its imposing tower and 60m-high spire were added in 1834. The church is a mixture of the classical and Gothic styles. The interior has retained its traditional galleries and features several statues created by important neo-classical architect Sir Richard Morrison.
Tourist and Visitors
Opening TimesVisit our website for service times
Church Street Haymarket Co Carlow