Terms and Conditions
2. By accessing and using this Website, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept that Agreement and that you agree to abide by its terms and conditions each time you access and use this Website. If you do not agree to all of this Agreement you should not use this Website.
3. theBizlocator.ie (“we”, “us” or ”our”) reserves the absolute right at our sole discretion, without being obliged to give any reason, to reject, amend or remove any Content posted or submitted by you any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to monitor and to review all Content submitted to us, accessed on or published on theBizlocator.ie at any time.
4. Where adverts/listings or other Content are rejected and/or removed from the Website by us, it is our policy NOT to issue refunds. If you have any doubts about the suitability of a proposed listing, please contact us in advance of placing the listing for appropriate guidance.
5. When creating an advertisement/listing on our Website you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information and to promptly update the information that you provide to us when it changes.
6. Only users in Ireland (including Northern Ireland) may use the Website to post advertisement/listings. This is without prejudice to the rights of users outside of Ireland to use the Website for the purposes of searching our database of advertisements/listings.
7. We do not control the content of advertisements/listings posted by users on the Website, and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable without liability.
8. Please use the “Report Listing” mechanism which we have placed on the Website to report any advertisement/listing that is in breach of this Agreement, illegal or in any other way objectionable.
10. You must be 18 years of age or older to advertise on our Website.
Advertiser General Terms & Conditions To use our Website to advertise goods which you have for sale you agree to comply with the following general terms and conditions relating to advertising: Please also refer to our Copyright Notice, Legal Disclaimer and General Terms prior to posting any advertisement/listing. Illegal or Offending Avertising/Listings Adverts/Listings containing illegal, defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise offending material are not allowed on our Website. Copyright and intellectual property rights You are solely responsible for any Content that you submit, publish or display on the Website or transmit to other Website users.
Standards All advertisements/listings must adhere to the “Code of Advertising Standards” as defined by The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland in addition to the standards set out in this Agreement. Review We endeavour to ensure that all advertisements/listings published on theBizlocator.ie are reviewed by our staff either in advance or shortly after they appear on the Website. We reserve the right to reject advertisements/listings that do not comply with our Agreement, and to delete these advertisements/listings without notice or refund. You agree that delays may occur in the advertisements/listings appearing on the Website to facilitate our review of the information provided. Responsibility You are personally responsible for the Content appearing in any of your advertisements/listings and for the goods sold following advertisement/listing. We are not responsible for the goods appearing on the Website that you advertise or purchase, nor are we responsible for the Content appearing in any of the advertisements/listings . To the extent permitted by law we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the content of any advertisements/listings by any user of our Website. Commercial Advertising Businesses and persons acting in the course of trade are welcome to place advertisements/listings on the Website. Advertisements/listings published by businesses or persons acting in the course of trade must comply with applicable laws and it your responsibility to do so. We will hold you responsible for any failure to comply with laws that apply to you or your content. You may need to adhere to the Consumer Protection Act 2007, the European Communities (Misleading and Comparative Marketing Communications) Regulations 2007, the European Communities (Misleading Advertising) Regulations 1988, European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by means of Distance Communications) Regulations 2001, the European Communities (Directive 2001/31/EC) Regulations, 2003 (the “Ecommerce Regulations”) and any other consumer protection legislation at the time being in force. Please note that this Website is aimed at consumers in Ireland and Northern Ireland, but we cannot prevent you being contacted from other consumers or other third parties nor can we prevent your advertisement being displayed in other jurisdictions. Lingerie & Advertising with Adult content
theBizlocator.ie is a family website so we reserve the right to review and reject any advertisements/listings that we feel have an inappropriate adult theme. In particular we would request that no graphic images are used in advertisements/listings, any inappropriate content will be removed.
Status of these Terms and Conditions These Terms and Conditions form part of our Agreement with you concerning use of our Website, all of which you should read carefully before you start to use this Website. By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you have read, understand and accept that Agreement, and that you agree to abide by its terms and conditions each time you access and use this Website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement you should not use this Website.